<VV> Unisyn Question

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:55:02 EDT 2015

Since you can adjust the venturi in the center, the marks are there for
your convenience so you can adjust both sides to the same setting.
So set the venturi so the ball goes to a spot on a line for the left carb,
adjust the other side to the same ball setting without touching the center
adjustment again.
Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho