<VV> Unisyn Question

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:37:12 EDT 2015

Balance vacuum is much more accurate that measuring flow, however, for the
average guy with the average engine the unisyn is good enough for every day
operations.

Do keep in mind however, to measure flow the unisyn IS measuring vacuum,
which pulls the ball up its tube. So since the ball weight is a standard,
as are the unisyn parts the ball moves in, it takes the same amount of
vacuum to pull the ball up on one bank of the engine as the other.

It's just measuring it above the throttle plate instead if below, which is
less accurate, but works.
My 2 cents.
Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho