<VV> ac car questions

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 10 23:02:06 EDT 2015

THe COndensor could easily have been swapped out at some point. The lack of solenoid is a sign of maybe a partial job by a previous owner.
To adjust the idle speed per the manual, at least on the 67 I have, it was: set the idle speed as per normal. Then, activate the solenoid and adjust for 50, yes 50, rpm increase between active and inactive solenoid.  On a well tuned engine, it works!

I dont have any solenoids lying around, though. Sorry!
Everett WilsonNorth Richland Hills TX