<VV> ac car questions

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sun Oct 11 20:56:49 EDT 2015

Sigh.

Stock Corvair Group has a detailed article about AC solenoids here:

http://stock.corvair.org/wordpress/?p=2379

Bill Hubbell

On Oct 11, 2015, at 9:22 AM, Dave Keillor via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

The solenoid is essential for a proper idle with the AC operating.  I
usually just adjusted mine for an "adequate" idle with the AC operating.
The solenoids are as rare as hen's teeth.

Dave Keillor

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Grant Young via VirtualVairs <