<VV> Centering the Pressure Plate

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 14:12:25 EDT 2015

Gary - The proper bolt for that installation has a shoulder above the
threads that is a tight fit into the hole through the pressure plate. This  is
all that Chevy used to locate the pressure plate on the flywheel. If you use
"Hardware-store" bolts without the original shoulder, you might have a
balance  issue later. - Seth Emerson

In a message dated 10/12/2015 9:53:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,