<VV> I use a plain forklift battery that is pretty common

Eric S. Eberhard eric at vicsmba.com
Thu Oct 15 17:03:54 EDT 2015

Eeek == after I get my barn roof done and things moved in I'll find a
battery and get a part number.  When the last one blew I got sick of it
and bought a standard NAPA battery for 1/2 the cost.  Like I said, it is
a driver.  Although I think I'll go back to my forklift batteries again.

Jeff Williams at http://www.californiacorvairparts.com/ knows exactly
what to get, so you it would be faster to ask him.  He is the one that
told be about the fork lift batteries and the cap swapping.