<VV> 8 plate oil cooler side shield question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 21:09:05 EDT 2015

Jim, it seems Corvair owners of YESTERYEAR were not too keen in removing the cover for cleaning purposes. But times have changed. I myself remove my oil cooler cover every time I am going on a road trip or every time I change the oil and filter. And do you know how long that takes me?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301