<VV> Deleted comment

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Sep 1 22:13:59 EDT 2015

I agree with both! A lot of organizations publish a donor list with or
without amounts. So, when donating, note if you want your name mentioned
or anonymous. Or just keep them all anonymous and be an organization
that does not publish. But, since people have already given without
permission yay or nay, err on the side of caution and do not publish if
no permission was given. Have I gone full circle with this thought?

Frank DuVal