<VV> Deleted comment

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 13:33:11 EDT 2015

Jack,

They shouldn't have stripped the comment from your message but  the proper
response from "the powers that be" might have been that they  considered it
(if they did) but felt it was a too aggressive tactic.  It  would probably
get a few more donations from some but offend  others.

I suspect that many will feel generous enough that we will  reach the
target and probably more.  If not, it wouldn't be inappropriate  to ask a second
time.  Of course, since I haven't been following the train  here, there may
have been a second request without my knowledge.  Has there  been a second
request or a status update?

Doc

In a message dated 9/2/2015 9:01:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  1