<VV> Front End Shimmy

jbailey at daytonwa.net jbailey at daytonwa.net
Tue Sep 1 22:27:53 EDT 2015

I have to agree with Shaun. My very first car, a 1965 Monza Convertible
was purchased in 1974 with 35,000 miles on it. The car always had that
shimmy at 35 - 45 mph as described below. A year or so later, my father
bought a '66 Monza Convertible and it had the same problem. No matter
what we did with either car, the shimmy always remained. Both cars had
the "cocktail shakers" in place.

John B.