<VV> front end shimmy

O.b. Stewart obstew at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 2 20:31:05 EDT 2015

I have a '65 vert that doesn' shimmy now, it drove me nuts trying to determine what was causing this shake at 45 mph, what was so annoying was/is the speed limit on the main road here is 45 mph, anyway, found some 14 in wheels with tires mounted and balanced, same problem, balanced them again, same thing, then on a whim I rotated the tires front to back, problem gone, It does not shimmy now at any speed......