<VV> 3-speed reminder

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 12:54:49 EDT 2015

One more thing I'm curious about on my '66 500 coupe is the Plate in the right rear of the engine compartment.  Did they list all the item that came on the car?  The reason I'm asking is my car has some things that I'm sure were added on later. below is what the small plate in the rear of the engine compartment and I've listed what is now on the car which I just recently got and have most of the information of all owners that had the car,
Plate read:  O1D            B
              ST    66-10137         WRN 9540 BODY
               TR   721                   CC   Paint

What the car now has is---   AM radio(works),  front and rear bumper guards,  chrome strip under doors, chrome around gas door,  (chrome around rear deck and sides  all the way around), full hub caps, chrome strips on door edges, leather wrapped steering wheel. Tinted windshield.
I've found paper work in glove box that appears someone bought some of the items.  The original owner only put about 14,00 miles on the car when she sold it in 1977.  Apparently an older lady had it and some years only show less than 500 miles according to the inspection stickers which were in the glove box.  It was always an Indianapolis area car...  I find it interesting to come across something like this.  Any information about these items would be appreciated.
Ken Clark