<VV> Nice Article to outweigh all the Nader-inspired drivel

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Sep 12 19:51:44 EDT 2015

The '67 - '69 had the Camaro-like thin line "Strato-buckets" but I believe
that the chrome rings on the '66 taillights were thinner and fell off, so GM
made them a little bigger in '67?

More likely that the taillights have been rep-laced than the seats, so I'm
thinking it's a '66?

However, the author never says that the car in the pix is a '65, he was just
using "65" as a generic word for the late model?

Anyway, it's an accurate and well-written article that should be better
publicized to outweigh all the Nader-inspired drivel that seems to get all
the publicity?

Charles Lee