<VV> Inland Empire Corvair Club (California) contact info

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Fri Sep 18 02:34:50 EDT 2015

Is it the Riverside/San Bernardino California club, or an eastern " Inland
Empire Corvair Club" that you want?

No phone number, but this address may help?

I need to re-up there myself - been busy resuscitating my Vair to get to
meetings 35 miles away, but it's a great club!

PO Box 30316 San Bernardino. CA 92404

Tim Abney was the contact guy there, and they used to meet at Singh Chevy in
Riverside, so you might call them to see if they still host the meetings,
and when they meet?

Charles Lee