<VV> Going to Palm Springs to Buy/Sell Parts

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 22 15:23:40 EDT 2015

Going to Palm Springs to Buy/Sell Parts? I will be there and want to sell a carpet set for a late, the front carpet has been removed from my show car as there is a little worn spot, the rear panel is new. I will also have a pair of front door panels removed from a 65 in good condition for a daily driver. I also have a shifter tube with rod and a brake/clutch pedal assembly removed from a 65 4 (you would need these 2 pieces if you were making a 4 speed out of a powerglide car.) I will also be in the market for a set of 14 in wheels (what do you have?)