<VV> Going to Palm Springs to Buy/Sell Parts

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 15:45:47 EDT 2015

Great, but who are you????

Bob Helt

In a message dated 9/22/2015 12:24:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

Going to  Palm Springs to Buy/Sell Parts? I will be there and want to sell
a carpet set  for a late, the front carpet has been removed from my show car
as there is a  little worn spot, the rear panel is new. I will also have a
pair of front door  panels removed from a 65 in good condition for a daily
driver. I also have a  shifter tube with rod and a brake/clutch pedal
assembly removed from a 65 4  (you would need these 2 pieces if you were making a 4
speed out of a  powerglide car.) I will also be in the market for a set of
14 in wheels (what  do you have?)