<VV> 60-62 hubcaps

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 21:59:04 EDT 2015

The 1961 Corvair used a dimple around the outer edge of the wheel to hold the full wheel cover on.  The center also was dimpled, and going from memory, only the 1961 small hub cap will fit the 1961 wheel. If you are trying to install the 1960 dog dish hub caps, I don't believe that they will fit over the nubs. If you should want to purchase a complete set of NOS 1961 full wheel covers, let me know, because I believe that I have a set in the cellar.
Paul in CT