<VV> Carb Question

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 23:31:04 EDT 2015

Hi Bob and Grant,
I've got two carbs with tags saying they are 7026024 with bases like the ones probably used on PG models.  I can't find them in your book.  They've been rebuilt at least once so they may not be original inside.  The tags only show the number and inspector's initial--nothing else so I'm guessing they were replacement carbs from the parts people.
Have you seen anything like them?
Bob Hall
Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4