<VV> Engine without shrouds

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Sep 24 19:33:05 EDT 2015

Smitty says:  I must be more adventuresome than most because I tried to get
a sharp strong running engine on my assembly stand to turn over.  No such
luck.  The stand I mention is made from an old shopping cart complete with
caster wheels in front.  It supports the engine about 12 inches from the
floor.  The point of my experiment was to see if I could trust it in the
future.  Nothing wrong with being careful, but don't ever worry about
turning one over that is sitting on a pallet or on the floor.  You can't do
it.