<VV> Engine without shrouds

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 13:55:22 EDT 2015

Absolutely, Smitty,

The lower you keep the center of gravity, the more stable the  system.  The
bottom rack of a shopping cart is both strong enough and  stable enough for
the purpose.  In addition, it adds mobility at a  comfortable standing
height.

Now I think there will be a rash of missing carts around Corvair owners'
neighborhoods.  :-)

Doc

In a message dated 9/24/2015 7:47:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  7