<VV> RUNNING MOTORS OUT OF THE CAR

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 06:01:53 EDT 2015

I have been running motors on the bench , or on hydraulic cart tables for
years with no ill results. I have an outboard gas tank and starter with a
small  panel that has a ignition switch , indicator bulb with a long clip lead
to  the coil thru a resistor . think there are many pictures and movies on
the CNYCC  web site http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php
 I have run 140 and turbo motors along with most combinations of cams  and
heads. If they act like they might "get away from me" I made 2 tabs on the
cart that bolt to the bottom holes on the bell housing. I only used them one
 time. They swing out of the way when not used.  I am in VT this week so
cant send any new pictures , but here is latest project waiting for finish
when  I get home. Next motor waiting to build is a 180
Turbo.
Regards, Tim Colson CNYCC