<VV> Corsa Communiques

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 18:18:01 EDT 2016

If no one takes them they will go to a landfill soon.

In a message dated 4/28/2016 3:14:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

I have a  big ol' buttload of Corsa Communiques, Quarterlies and other
publications from
CORSA. All the way back to the beginning.

Many  years worth... Meanin' a bunch.

Whoever want 'em can have 'em. Come get  'em in San Berdoo.

I also have a buttload of Cars and Parts magazines  and Eastriders.

Same  deal

909-886-2244
the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org