<VV> Corsa Communiques

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 23:41:47 EDT 2016

I will take them, and I have a friend that is going to be in your area on Monday daytime, that can pick them up for me.  I just called your number, and left a message with the details and his telephone number.  Thanks, I look forward to having a lot of reading material this summer.  My friend in California is driving East, and we are getting together when he gets here.
Thanks again
Paul in CT
860-928-2233