<VV> KLUNK

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 21:37:40 EDT 2016

Yes, shock absorber bushing. Or bottom shock bolt lose. Also did you replace the inner sway bar bushings. They are some times over looked. If that's all good move on to the strut rod bushings and mounts. I've seen the mounts rusted completely through. Even bad ball joints can clunk. As well as control arm bushings. Paul Fox