<VV> Windshield area drain holes. & Fla. Corvair cruise tip :-)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 13:21:13 EDT 2016

While repainting my LM, we slightly enlarged those drain holes and
primed/painted the hell out of them.  This car will always live in a garage  - when
not being driven.  Yeah, I'm in the Florida rainforest, but keeping  those
areas clean will be a regular maint. item.  That is, until  dementia
eventually takes over.   :-)

If you want to see the REAL  natural Florida and have had enough  of
Daytona, Mickey Rat, Miami Beach and the Keys, you will find gorgeous Springs  and
inlets with right-off-the-boat seafood in the Nature Coast area.  That  is
west of Ocala & along the Gulf Coast.  Take a look at the pics &  videos at
_www.kphole.com_ (http://www.kphole.com)     It's the  spring fed Rainbow
river at Dunnellon.  There are several beautiful and  glass-clear
springs/parks, in this Central Florida area.  Mary & I were  at K P Hole last sunday.
Beautiful, clean and undisturbed.

Joe Dunlap
north of Orlando