<VV> O Scale Corvair Models I Had Not Seen

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Dec 1 17:29:57 EST 2016

VVers:

In my other life, I collect old toy trains.  I'm building a 24 x 32'
layout on the 3rd floor of our house this winter.  Someday I'll post
links to a website showing it finished.  I'll likely meet up with the
Grim Reaper later that same day, but that's another story.

There's a thread on an O Scale toy train list right now concerning good
sources of O Scale cars (approx 1/48).  People were recommending
"American Excellence".  I had never heard of them so I browsed their
site and was astonished to see 7,000 different models available.

MANY OF THESE ARE EXPENSIVE, particular for a skin-flint Corvair owner,
but look at these:

Corsa Coupe:
https://www.american-excellence.com/index.php?p=details&i=193850

Rampside: https://www.american-excellence.com/index.php?p=details&i=200795

Greenbrier: https://www.american-excellence.com/index.php?p=details&i=200794

Monza Convertible:
https://www.american-excellence.com/index.php?p=details&i=202917

On the last one, it looks to me like someone named "Lucky Die Cast"
bought the old Yat Ming dies.

The first 3 are too rich for my blood, but perhaps the prices will drop
over time.  I wasn't aware they were even out there.

Some of their other non-Corvair offerings are amazing.  Enjoy.

Steven "trains in the winter, Corvairs in the summer" Serenska

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4