<VV> O Scale Corvair Models I Had Not Seen

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:53:21 EST 2016

excellent find steve...i recently picked up a 1:43 scale "History of Chevy"
display shelf so your timing from my perspective is wonderful :).  and just
a few observations of interest...the rampy and greenbrier are both listed
as '63's but have 64-65 engine access doors - no worries here, just glad to
see em.  and there's also a sharp 54 corvair concept car 1:43 at the top of
page 3.

all in all, looks like a few toys just got added to my xmas list. good
stuff!  thx for sharing.

rod
wpcc, pittsburgh
cya in 2018!