<VV> Oil Filler Cap Leaks

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 7 23:45:31 EST 2016

If you look at the underside of the cap, there's a piece of gasket material visible, and if you pry that out, there's a brass spring plate that puts tension on the cap... you can cut another piece of gasket material or cardboard, like a cereal box, and put it under the brass to restore tension and sealing, or you can take a set of water pump pliers and squeeze the cap in two places where the two tabs are...
yea, Vairily ... Shaun