<VV> 4X1 Carb heads for sale

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 14:28:07 EST 2016

These heads started out as late 110HP heads, were reworked and 2 more carb
mounts added in the same direction as primary carbs.  The setup runs very
good . I had a stock 304 cam and .060 pistons etc , with dual exhausts.
The bonus with this setup is all stock 140 fuel lines , choke rods , and
aircleaners will fit. I suppose if you are a racer , you would rather have
the  carbs at right angles to stock , like the C8607 kit. For street this kit
gives  you  @40% HP increase (according to the books). I had it on the rampy
for a  while , but never came up with an air cleaner that fit or was any
good. Since my  main rides are the Rampside , Lakewood , and A/C coupe , I
would rather not mess  with it any more. I have over $600 invested in the heads
alone. I would like to  sell them for $500 with linkage (either FC 4X1 or
car ) and other extra parts  you need including a set of head gaskets. I try
to describe as accurately as  possible , so you do not have any surprises.
Shipping would be in 2 packages ,  and probably over $50 to most places.  I
prefer PO money orders for payment  , protects both of us..  (315)689-3366
days, evenings by appointment , I am  tied up on Ham radio nets  several nites
for at least 1 hour.
Questions? best to Email me , or Email before a phone call to make sure I
will be near the phone.
Regards, and happy new year , Tim Colson  Memphis NY near Syracuse  exit 39
Thruway.
n2vzd at aol.com