<VV> compact cop cars

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 14:04:57 EST 2016

There a general Chevrolet Police and Taxi option package for single or fleet ordered cars both full size and compact.  The options and details are covered in The Communique in detail, in a Stock is... Article as well as other online sources.  Without looking, I think is was only offers around 61-62 for sedans (police) and both sedans and FC's for taxi.  To date, no known surviving example of an actual Corvair police car exists.... There has been at least one reproduced with original type equipment...

Rick Loving