<VV> Voltmeters Needed Re: fan belts

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 12:10:07 EST 2016

I bought a few years back on E(vil) Bay a couple of GM NOS fan belts that had been sitting and sitting.
They seemed to have shrunk and I could not even get them on an engine. They were just too small even though they had the correct part numbers. They were also very stiff. I cut them into pieces and s#@*& canned them and just said "Oh well". I also use a voltmeter just to see my belt is still on the engine as well as my gen/fan light.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301