<VV> Corvair & Porsche

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 13:23:22 EST 2016

Thanks for passing that on James.  Karl did a nice job.  He even confirmed my Porsche-trained friend Rainer's stories of Lakewood mules for the 901/911 6s.  Now if we could only confirm Rainer's stories of Dr. Porsche having a LM red convertible.....Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4