<VV> Front to Rear Brake Line

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 14 13:24:55 EST 2016

Hello Colonel,
The 3/16 was original stuff for awhile but then they found they needed to go bigger (maybe due to cold weather braking effort or ???). So if back in the day you needed to order this line from Chev. you would get the larger and then have to buy the larger "T"s as well. You can determine what was on the car by the "T" (unless those also made it to the basura). I agree with Jim B. on when to take out the trash.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301