<VV> This guy's wife gets the MOTHER TERESA AWARD

dockaz57 dockaz57 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:48:12 EST 2016

Well if I could get a GM switch no sweat. But I got 1 from Clarks that wouldn't work, and one new from rafters that had to be modified. Neither had the correct number of ball bearings as the GM switch did. Crap quality Asian made junk. Cheaper, sure. Rather have one that fits right and worked right out of the box. When GM sold them they worked. Bought my first one 30 years ago, (65-66 style ) and would try a used one before a new.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: shortle via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 1/14/2016  8:11 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: rnojunkmail <rnojunkmail at aol.com>, virtualvairs at corvair.org Subject: Re:  This guy's wife gets the MOTHER TERESA AWARD

I don't know about Jim but I was an English major. Correct punctuation and spelling are important if you hope to get good information. My opinion on your question is IF you have a faulty turn signal switch, then you need another one (new or used). This is considered a non serviceable part. No parts are available for this part. With that being said, many people have fixed theirs (probably). If mine was faulty I would just replace it. I don't think anyone can truly answer your question with certainty. It is something you will need to work thru and find the problem. Then you could probably fix it.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301