<VV> Ring gear teeth

Daniel Monasterio González dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:27:33 EDT 2016

The pressure plate is attached to the flywheel so, if it (the flywheel) is
not perfectly centered, the preesure plate and ring gear will not be
centered, causing your problem and, in some cases will lead to starter
nose breaking.
Remember that Corvair flywheel has three parts fixed with rivets. If they
become loose the outer part of the flywheel could and will run out of
center.

Daniel Monasterio