<VV> What would make #1 distributor tower not fire?

Carlton carlton55 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 08:23:36 EDT 2016

Not having seen the original message I don't know if the individual is using
points or something else. Has anyone suggested a bad capacitor on the
points? Those CAN go bad and you CAN get new ones that are bad. The engine
will not run if that capacitor is bad. If someone else mentioned this then
......never mind.

 Carlton Smith
 Indianapolis, IN