<VV> 140's in a PG Rampside?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 25 00:02:03 EDT 2016

The quote was FCs have the "ballistics of a brick". I'm having a brain fart right now and can't remember his name, but it was at the Dallas convention and he was wearing a kilt
dp

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device-------- Original message --------From: hallgrenn via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 3/24/2016  1:19 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com>, virtualvairs at corvair.org Subject: Re:  140's in a PG Rampside?

Matt,
SMOG heads, but which ones?
Bob (thinking ahead to the next engine) Hall

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4