<VV> Alternater mounting bolts

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:21:39 EDT 2016

Hard to reach, stuck or rusty bolts are part and parcel to working on old
cars or any other old machines.  You just need to have and use whatever
tools are required to deal with it.  If you decide you are an artist (or
even an interior decorator), don't complain about the smell of paint.  If
you have trouble finding the right tool and can't stand the smell of water
colors, I suggest stamp collecting.

Delcotron generator?  Even if it is a Kleenex, it is still a paper tissue.

Jim