<VV> Alternater mounting bolts

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Nov 3 17:30:32 EDT 2016

I have at least one deep socket that I took a bench grinder to, to
create a thinwall deep socket.
Any number of wrenches that have heated and bent into whatever shape fit
the particular need.
One I cut in half and welded the two pieces together at a right angle.
Faster than trying to hunt the official "correct" tool.

--
Jay Maechtlen
SoCal