<VV> Alternater mounting bolts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 4 00:06:57 EDT 2016

I've got one of those welded at a right angle wrenches to fit the back
(actually forward most) nut on the turbo carb mounting.

It fits good!

Years ago I took a 13/16" deep well socket to the bench grinder to
remove the chamfer so the socket fit rocker studs better against the
head. Those hexes are not very thick.

Frank DuVal