<VV> DACC Calendar Update

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:06:00 EDT 2016

John, I promoted the fabulous DACC Calendar over on Corvair Center Forum,
so I hope you will be seeing some more sales.
I got an inquiry from Per in Sweden about them.  I replied that he should
contact you via your name at your allesee website.  Hope that works out.
Let me know.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718