<VV> Torque values for valve covers?

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:33:27 EST 2016

Strange you should ask, I just did one side of my '66 yesterday, however I did not torque them when I put them back on, never have.  just snugged them back up reasonably tight.   Same as I did on the pan bolts, cork gasket seeped a little, so snugged them up a little more.  Never thought about torqueing these bolts

Ken