<VV> Torque values for valve covers?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 23:12:43 EST 2016

I bring my own torque wrench! With the bolt and all four "spreader bars" in
 place, I tighten down each bolt until my fingernail will fit between the
spreader bar and the valve cover right at the bolt location. That has worked
for  me. On the race car, I use a stud and tall bolt with safety wire to
the bolt  above/below. But I still tighten to the fingernail test. - It works.
-  Seth

In a message dated 11/19/2016 4:33:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,