<VV> 140 vacuum advance?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 19:52:21 EDT 2016

Wrong or bad vac adv cannister???
Bob Helt

In a message dated 10/25/2016 2:24:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

Guys/gals, I have an interesting problem.
I just adjusted the  timing and went on a test drive. Ran great! THEN I
remembered I forgot the vac  advance hose. Reinstalled the hose, I drove more.
Same old problem.
Removed and plugged the hose, Ran OK
The vac advance does move when I  blip the throttle.

What is the problem? On slowly cruising main  drag, light load, light
pedal, the car wants to "Bump" a little. As the season  goes on the bump  i will
increase in intensity.
Points, Condenser,  wires all new.

My initials are not LC/LC so I need your  suggestions.

Ralph
140/4  sp