<VV> turn signal question - answered!

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 11:31:01 EDT 2016

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my turn signal question.  When it first happened, I thought the same thing.  BUT when I began investigating the problem I discovered the right front signal light wasn't working.  Fortunately, this just turned out to be a lame socket.  Installed a new flasher and we had turn signals again.  One interesting note.  The old one had obviously been in there a while.  It had "made in the USA" stamped  right on it.  The new one was made in Taiwan.   Thanks again.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
Hopewell, PA