<VV> Old Time Corvair Mechanic

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Fri Sep 16 23:30:57 EDT 2016

I’m really just trying to find out who the mechanic may have been.
For some reason, the name “Ray” comes to mind, but it has been
somewhere around 40 years since I thought about this.
I think the improvement we’re thinking of was the staking of the
seats.  The engine is a 140hp Corsa.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA