<VV> Water ingress

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 03:18:38 EDT 2017

The rocker panels are actually hollow and serve as drains for the cowl vent.
If they are plugged with composted leaves etc., the water can back up and
enter the cabin via the foot-well vents.  Best way to solve this is to
remove each vent and ram a hose with water running down the rocker to flush
out the gathered crud.  It exits just in front of the rear wheel.  When they
are free flowing, the airflow from the cowl vent helps keep them dry and
rust free.
Jim