<VV> Wheel nuts

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 05:20:41 EST 2017

### Some people think the tighter they do the nuts up, the less likely they
are to come undone. In the process they stretch the studs beyond their
elastic limit & weaken them permanently. It always scares me to see people
doing lug nuts up with a massive air gun at full pressure! I like to feel
them going up.