<VV> LM alignment

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 22:30:04 EST 2017

Did you loosen stabilizer bar? In case it was restricting the adjustment.

Do you have the upper control arms possibly switched side to side?
Normally the strut rods-if you mean the brake reaction rods/castor control
arms, the bushing is centered more or less, therefore nuts are roughly
centered in the threads, front to rear.

Find someone with an old fashioned camber/castor gage that fits on end of
wheel bearing hub over or instead of grease cap, or make a big washer
extension and check the turning front to rear, etc. That would give you a
feeling that the guy is right (although I can't imagine why he wouldn't be
right). But, it gives me a good feeling with a coarser measurement for
confirmation. :>)

Let us know what the real answer is.

Chuck S