<VV> 1965 Corvair auto bellhousing inspection plate?

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:42:13 EST 2017

There is one hole in the bell housing that should have a cover (near the
top).  It allows access to the bolts that hold the torque converter to the
flexplate.  The other holes in the bell housing are for movement of cooling
air.  As far as I know, the cover is the same for all PG Corvairs.  Look at
the pictures in this thread to see the cover and where is fits.
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10399

I do not have one of the plates.

Jim Becker